Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    Yeah, I said it.

    For those of you that follow the Adventures of Jack Idema, which I post about every so often, (not as often as I should), you may know that there is a group of people out there that think an American citizen locked up in prison in a foreign country after being found innocent is a source of amusement.

    You would also know, if you are a regular reader of this site, that those folks have taken the name of "Stuporpatriots", a play on the name of the website that is on Jack's side called "The Super Patriots".

    Linked in the title is an article by Cao, of CaosBlog, about the Stuporpatriots posting personal, private information about Cao and the fact that these attacks are coming out of Columbia University in New York.

    I have called Columbia U's IP abuse people, and gotten nowhere.

    That's OK though.

    I can still laugh about it, you see, the little bitches that are posting at the stoopidpats, as I call them, promised quite a while back to "out" me, just like they did Cao.

    Funny thing is, they still haven't done it. They thought they did. They said I was this one person, but I am not that person.

    I know that person. Well. I called him when they posted what they though was my name to let him know that someone posted his personal info, including his address, and asked him what he wanted to do about it.

    He said "Your picture's online, so tell them if they have the balls to come knock on the door, once they realize that I'm not you I'll let the dog loose."

    Of course, being the little bitches they are they never got my actual name, or knocked on the door of the person they thought was me, and that is too bad, because it is a long way to his front fence, and that dog is quick.

    Aside from the fact that they didn't get my real name, (a disappointment, since it makes very little difference to me), they managed to get the account shut down that they misused to get Cao's info.

    I bet that got someone in trouble, and will get someone in trouble in the future, because someone at Columbia University is abusing their rights, and placing Columbia U. in a precarious legal position, because they are using school resources to slander people and commit cyber crimes.

    Like I said.......the stoopidpats are little bitches.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment