Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    There is a great album called Radio K.A.O.S. by Roger Waters (of Pink Floyd fame) about a young man that is paralyzed and uses a computerized wheelchair and...Well, go get the album for yourself, but there is a song on it called "The Tide is Turning", and it is about the mindsets of the planets populace coming to grips with the fact that the way they are going about things is not the answer. It is a great song, and was the one that popped into my head when I read the email this morning from A.J. Whitehead.

    A. J. Whitehead, the founder of Anti-CAIR-net.org and the man that recently had a lawsuit by CAIR against him dismissed because HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH sent along a nice little link to a story that shows our courts may be starting to "get it."

    A federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld the dismissal of an American Muslim civil rights group's defamation lawsuit against former U.S. Rep. Cass Ballenger, who linked the group to terrorists in a 2003 interview.
    The Council on American-Islamic Relations sued Ballenger for $2 million, saying the congressman's comments damaged its reputation and good name. The group has denied any links to terrorism.


    Go read the whole thing and let yourself have a bit of hope today. Maybe, just maybe, the tide is turning.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment