Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    I can't seem to get a comment to post over in the lilypad....maybe it's a connection thing----maybe it's just a glitch in the system---or maybe someone finally banned me....is that cool or what?

    The only thing that bugs me about it is I didn't get listed as a "facist asshole" by them.....I guess I am not facist enough, because I know I am enough of an asshole:D

    UPDATE.....If I am banned I owe it to you to explain how I found out. You see the slimy amphibians over there just tend to make me laugh at the unreal view they have of the world, and they posted about that italian journalists that was "kidnapped" and then almost killed by our troops when they approached a US checkpoint "at speed" on the most dangerous road in Iraq, at night, with no warning they were coming....anyway I decided to post a comment about that post, but have been unable to. I have decided that since I can't post it there I will post the comment here.

    "Bad Americans..I guess those soldiers need to get to a range and requalify huh? I can't believe the missed a target as big as that womans mouth. But then it was dark when this happened wasn't it."

    Snarkiness...ya' gotta love it.

    2 comments:

    ManicBlu said...

    Aww I see you have no comments on your 'snarkiness' Kender. Keep working on it.

    As you know, Kender we just love your presence on our blog. Even if Blogger did offer the option of banning we wouldn't use it. We're big boys and girls. Bring it on!

    kender said...

    You are so sweet to come over here all nice like and try to patronize me....and BTW, the pic of you and the bike was way better...it had a bit of an edge to it....you just look like the granny you are in the current pic...and I keep trying to bring it on...if I could post comments there I would and as soon as I can I will continue to laugh at you unmercifully and tell you what chicken shit whiners you are.

    Post a Comment