Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    A few things about the economy. As a favorite author of mine once wrote, "The Economy works well, until the government steps in and regulates something". Supply & Demand have long been the principles by which the world operates. This has been true since the first caveman accepted sex in exchange for food. The government needs to step out of the way and mind their own damn business. I am of the firm belief and conviction that our "beloved" government needs to ease off and let us handle our own business.

    I've also been watching a lot of "news" lately, if you can call it that. The number one topic lately has been Martha "Fucking" Stewart and her release from jail. Who gives a flying fuck if she is getting out of jail. All anyone talks about is what is she going to do now that she is on house arrest in her palacial fucking estate. Who cares? And before Martha, everyone was talking about Condileeza Rice and her senate hearing. That was a laugh, I may be Republican but can some one please remove that uppity rich bitch from my sight. I got to the point where every time she came on TV I muted it because I was tired of hearing every other word out of her mouth be "um".

    Well, that's it for the moment. I'll post some more fun stuff later.

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    There's a reason why I don't watch much tv. I don't have much use for either of the women you mentioned. Sandy

    Post a Comment