Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Click on the title...The page it takes you to is another blog...Click the link for the video clip...It is a 20 minute video of french soldiers firing into a crowd of unarmed people...Not a video of an American Soldier shooting an injured threat to his life...But french soldiers in the Cote D' Ivoire shooting UNARMED and PEACEFUL people...Where is the media now?



    Spread this around..get out the word....unless you are so one sided that only America deserves bad press and that the truth doesn't need to be out there if it doesn't make America look bad.

    2 comments:

    Redneck Guru said...

    What they didn't show you is that right after this the French surrendered. This is how they get rid of their ammo before giving up.

    Richard Nixon said...

    I hope you get this...I hid it where dan would not see it if he visits your site.

    Karen responded to you at back to your corner, I think a great response is that republicans are just blaming clinton for everything the same way everyone here seems to blame bush for everything. delete this when you read it.

    Post a Comment