Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    Hello everyone,

    I am going to keep this short and sweet, because I believe that many of you are probably spending your days learning Spanish and don't really have to time to deal with your constituents.

    You remember your constituents don't you?

    Those people that you ask to vote for you, ask to donate money to you and tax like mad because you think that we are all just a bunch of cash-spewing automatons that vote for the slickest jabbering cretin that can get airtime and a parties blessing?

    That's us.

    Like I said, I'll keep it short so you can get back to learning Spanish so that you will be able to campaign to all of your new constituents during the next election.....you know, all of those criminal aliens that you are about to hand amnesty to? Yeah...those folks.

    I just wanted to let you know that damn near every American Citizen I have spoken with, both liberal and conservative, thinks the same thing:

    You have let us down.

    WE are the people whose votes you should worry about;

    WE are the people that put you where you are;

    and

    WE are the people that can remove you.

    You are pandering to a small but vocal force in this country, and the vast majority of your countrymen are angry, demand that you do NOT pass any kind of an amnesty, and promise you this:

    Today we talk;

    Tomorrow WE VOTE!!!!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment