Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    but you know...a good tired.....here it is 3 A.M. PST....rolling along. I haven't started to hallucinate yet, but with any luck.

    Last night (to me anyway, actually thursday night) I went to bed at about 1 AM. I was up early this (yesterday) morning and ran all day. I wish I had time for a nap yesterday afternoon, but I didn't, so I am going on 24 hours by the time alot of you on the east coast see this.

    I am going to try to catch short light naps in my chair. I have the IM open and am answering messages and emails.

    Now I have got my cell phone and to keep awake I am going to start making calls to congressional numbers.

    In case you want them:
    Courtesy of tekgnosis

    New toll free numbers to call US Senators and Congressmembers:

    (888) 355-3588 OR (877) 762-8762

    CALL THESE NUMBERS!!!!!

    Find out the name of your reps and call them.

    BTW, if this kind of thing becomes standard in florida, starving incapacitated people to death that is, would you let your parents retire there?

    2 comments:

    Crystal said...

    Hey Kender-I don't know how to do trackbacks with Blogger but wanted you to know I am still up myself at 3:49 blogging for Terri so you are not alone... but fortunately for me... I am going to sleep now as I have Nethan who will be up in about 3 hours... Keep it up... Makes a difference to me that you are doing this and I am sure to the many others... Go comment surf...go down the list of Terri Blogger's and say hello and let them praise your work...

    Caoilfhionn said...

    Wow you're doing an incredible thing here, Kender. I've been reading these middle of the night posts.

    Post a Comment