Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    Really. I don't know what to write. I have asked nicely like a gentleman. I have bitched like an old fishwife (whatever the hell that ACTUALLY is.) I have whined like a liberal that is so far left they're bumping asses with the far right (everything is circular after all.)

    I have nothing left to say about this that isn't going to be considered whining bitching.

    But hey, if I can't whining and bitch like an old fag that wakes up alone on sunday then I need a new hobby.


    "Oh no he did'n" I hear screaming from the blogosphere. Oh yes I did.

    Watcha gonna do bitch?


    OHOHOHOHOH....I wanna take a poll: Should michael schiavo be slapped: A) with a hefty lawsuit of some kind or B)like a bitch that wont give up her money?


    OK...too long up and too much music...at least I am still spell checking.

    6 comments:

    Caoilfhionn said...

    Michael Schiavo should be tried for attempted murder. You didn't include that in the choices.

    Caoilfhionn said...

    I'm sure there's enough evidence to charge him, I wonder why they haven't?

    kender said...

    Because something is rotten in the state of florida...that is why he hasn't been charged.

    And I didn't include attempted murder because I am not in that nice of a mood.

    Caoilfhionn said...

    Ok, lawsuit then. At least get the $1.6 mill back and the $800,000 that was supposed to be used for her care but that he's using for legal fees and court fees to kill her.

    Crystal said...

    Kender-If you are out of words and ideas I would suggest going down the blogroll of Terri's Blogs and just see what is happening and I bet by the time you get through the 100 you will have some ideas and inspiration!
    Keep it up...

    Anonymous said...

    I dont know i am partial to the old, hit you so hard your brains will fall out, and then he can be in a PVS i think that would be real justice too bad it i entrapment to get him to admit it on tape while getting a blow job from a 20 something that can suck the chrome off a harley...anyone want to send me to florida? mysha

    Post a Comment