Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    A. First, recommend to me:

    1. A movie:

    2. A book:

    3. A musical artist, song, or album:



    B. I want everyone who reads this to ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. I reserve the right to not answer some questions.



    C. Then, I want you to go to your blog, copy and paste this allowing your friends to ask you anything they want!



    10 comments:

    M+ said...

    Recommendations...
    a movie: The Boondock Saints (blame JT for my addiction to this movie)
    a book: The Abolition Of Man, C.S. Lewis
    a musical artist, song, or album: Kissers and Killers, The Choir

    Questions...
    If I asked you to choose your own 3 questions from my "Just For Fun" side-bar posts, which three would you choose?
    Why only 3?
    Are these questions like wishes or something, that we're not allowed to ask for more?

    Oh... alright.

    M+ said...

    That should be Kissers and Killers, by The Choir

    The Sandmonkey said...

    A
    1)Battle Royale. It's a japanese flick, but u should have no problem finding it. It has a huge cult following and it is dubbed the Lord of the Flies of our time. Stay away from the sequel though, and the book is also worth a read.
    2)Glamorama by Bret Easton Ellis. Cause the gaza strip is more then an exotic dance move(u will understand when you read it)
    3)Vast- Visual Audio Sensory Theatre.

    B.
    1) How did u get to know KAT?
    2) What do you actualy do for a living?
    3)If a gay man cloned himself and then had sex with his clone, is that incest or masturbation?

    Richard Nixon said...

    1. 13th Warrior
    2. Gates of Fire by Steven Pressfield
    3. Balled of the Green Beret

    Eric Grumbles said...

    A.
    Movie - Jerry Maguire
    Book - "Black Edelweiss", Johann Voss (memoirs of a Waffen-SS soldier who fought in Finland and France)
    Music - "Shout at the Devil", Iron Maiden (great music for the firing range)

    B.
    1. What is your name?
    2. What is your favorite color?
    3. What is the square root of 49,187?

    (There's a certain movie this should put in mind of)

    C.

    Done - http://cowperthwaite.blogspot.com/2005/02/get-to-know-me-meme.html

    Anonymous said...

    Now who knew that if you Google "Holy shit.

    Google this...

    square root of 49,187" that it actually gives you the answer?!

    —BAD

    kender said...

    Yes, but that answer, in this case, is NOT the correct one!

    Eric Grumbles said...

    Hops on the bus, grabs his lunch and kicks back to watch the fun!

    r/r said...

    hey it's ray, longtime listener sometimes respondent

    A. First, recommend to me:
    1. A movie: yellow submarine
    2. A book: the lorax by dr. seuss
    3. A musical artist, song, or album: tommy by the who

    B. I want everyone who reads this to ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. I reserve the right to not answer some questions.

    -why not travel the earth with an american flag on your backpack
    -why not divide usa's politics further into the allowance of 3rd or 4th parties
    -why not stage mass revolt in all major cities then laugh

    C. Then, I want you to go to your blog, copy and paste this allowing your friends to ask you anything they want!

    i won't do this cause i don't have enough blog friends yet but it's a good idea!

    KraftyOne said...

    A. Recommendations:
    1. A movie: Instinct
    2. A book: Ishmael
    3. A musical artist, song, or album: Mozart's Requiem

    B. Questions:
    1. Are you going to respond to these questions if we ask them?
    2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
    3. What, in your opinion, is the most interesting single thing you have done in your life?

    C. Nah, doesn't really fit the format of my blog...

    Post a Comment