Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    ...in bashing the U.S. as stingy I direct your stupid asses to the following stories. The link in the title and this one:



    http://ushome.rediff.com/news/2005/jan/04us.htm



    And here:



    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6767190/



    And here too:



    http://www.dailystar.com/dailystar/relatedarticles/54759.php



    I could go on with these links for hours...you get the picture...once again America shows her generosity to people hit by a disaster....and all te hleft can do is whine about us being "stingy" and cry that we don't give more. If it wasn't for the U.S. military alot of that aid wouldn't be getting ANYWHERE!!!



    I even saw a short mention today that the U.S. response had "ulterior motives" and as soon as I can find that damn link I will bitch about you tinfoilhatwearing asswipes again.



    The point of this small rant is to once again show the left what absolute asses they really are being. They seem to hate America. They expect the worst from us.



    Happily we disappoint them alot.

    4 comments:

    KraftyOne said...

    Yeah - I couldn't believe the comment that guy made about us being stingy. Especially when he made it almost immediately after the tsunami happened and didn't even wait to see what our real response would be.
    If I remember correctly though, I think this was a comment made by one guy who works for the UN, not an officialy comment from the UN body itself. So, if there were idiots agreeing with the statement that we are stingy, they were agreeing with that guy, and not the UN itself.
    Anyway, I also think it is interesting that people only catalogue the donations given by the government and not from American citizens. Bill Gates himself gave 3 million. Several movie stars and entertainers have given millions as well. Every radio station I listen to is organizing its listeners to give donations to the American Red Cross. I bet the American Red Cross is having a hard time even spending the money as fast as they must be taking it in right now (I'm sure they will have no problem using it all eventually).

    kender said...

    Donations from private citizens inb America have soared beyond 200 MILLION dollars. That is MILLION!!! Once again proving that we are indeed the most generous country on the planet ever. I defy any other country to come close to that, not to mention that our military is doing the bulk of the moving of supplies and rescues.

    The man that originally said we were stingy was UN Undersecretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Jan Egeland...if he doesn't speak for the UN in that matter then they should tell him to shut up.

    I went on thsi rant after seeing another blog that was still claiming our purse strings were closed. Saudia Arabia sent a whole 10 million.

    I just get tired of hearing all this America bashing, especially by Americans that live here.

    I offered that bonehead a ticket to Thailand so he could help...he probably won't take me up on it though, as I only offered him a oneway trip.

    M+ said...

    It never ceases to amaze me. Why haven't these morons realized that wealth and liberty are directionally proportional to one another... The more freedom that anyone has, the better they can do for themselves economically.
    And I'm still waiting for someone to grow the balls to tell the UN that their lease in NYC has expired and the American people want them to GET THE HELL OUT!
    But, alas, we shall probably never see such a glorious day.

    kender said...

    Somebody get me the lease and I will gladly go down and tear it up in front of Kofi himself. I bet if we put that on the ballot it would make the lines at the polls on the last election day look short.

    Post a Comment