Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    ..while hammering away at insane commentors over at Raeds I was struck by the Muse of Truth. In response to American "sins" I posted the following:



    (Feel free to hum the Battle Hymn of the Republic while reading this.)

    Open this link in a new window to hear the music



    In the last two years a tyrant has been overthrown and radical islamists everywhere have flocked to iraq to martyr themsleves for a doomed, evil and wrongheaded cause. In the last two years reconstruction has been hampered by attacks on iraqi infrastructure. In the last two years more and more of saddams horrors and support for terrorists has been unearthed. In the last two years America has lost more soldiers because of evil men that have decided they don't want peace. In the last three and a half years the world has seen that, as the Japanese said after 9-11, a sleeping dragon has been awakened. This Dragon was sleeping through the attacks on our Marine barracks, our embassies and even an American warship.



    Why did the Dragon sleep then? Because the Dragon understood that those people willingly put it all on the line to serve their beloved homeland. But once the war was brought into the Dragons den, the Dragon awoke with a snarl, hungry for Justice.



    Radical Islamic terrorists have brought this upon themselves. The muslim community has brought this upon themselves. The moderates are afraid to speak out against the ones perpetrating this evil in the name of their religion. The Arab world refuses to help confront this problem, because alot of them are fine with it and see no need to as long as their cozy life is not affected by it.



    The Dragon is hungry and must be fed. The Dragon will feed upon its' enemies.



    It's enemies are radical islamic terrorists and those that support them.



    The Dragons' name is Freedom.

    12 comments:

    kender said...

    You know...after listening to the whole score for The Battle Hymn I linked to it occurs to me that is it very apropo for the war in Iraq....it starts out slow, gets faster and then breaks into a lively version.

    That lively version will begin when Iraq has a stable government that can protect its' citizens. That day, my friends, will be one of true victory, not only for the Iraqis, but for the world as a whole.

    Then the world will no longer complain about this war, except the professional whiners, and they will be forced to look at the new Iraq and admit "America did well".

    Writergray said...

    You said one thing really that bothered me "muslim community has brought this upon themselves". I fight steriotypical answers about myself all the time because of who I am, and what I fight for. I can tell you that not all in the Muslim have brought this upon themselves. You generalize an etire group of people as if they had choice in this. Not all in this particular group feel the way that the insurgents feel. Take a look around your actual community at the Muslims that live there. And I ask you are they the same as the people you accuse them to be?

    Your points are often times valid adn well thought out but giving a geralized sterotypical answer to eveythign makes you no better than Michael Moore, in this case, because that is what he does.

    kender said...

    No writegray, I do not make generalizations in this case. There is not one moderate muslim condemning these guys. There was one a few months back, but he has grown quiet. Perhaps he got a message he didn't like.

    The entire moderate muslim community must rally and become very vocal. Yes, it will probably be very dangerous for them. But they, like we, must stay the course, we must "finish the game Doc", and they must stand beside us.

    Until they are willing to right these wrongs with us, instead of being silent accomplices, they should be condemned for thier inaction.

    For in their silence they condone what these extremists are doing to their 'peaceful' religion. And therefore they harm us all.

    arerr said...

    Sometimes I have to wonder if it wouldn't be better to just let the Arabs all kill each other off and continue to lay waste to their countries and their people. Maybe the type of governement they want resembles that of some of the genocidal states in Africa.

    The Grouch said...

    I think you meant the "Japanese, after December 7, (1941)..."

    The Grouch said...

    See, I do pay attention, sometimes....

    kender said...

    No, I meant after 9-11.

    Robert Lindsay said...

    Sir, this is utter, absolute, idiotic, total and complete nonsense. "There is not one moderate Muslim condemning these guys (Iraqi resistance)". This statement is so ignorant I should not even be wasting my time arguing against it. It's wrong, it's wrong, it's wrong and it's wrong. Oh, and also, it's wrong. "Finish what game"? "Condemn what terrorists"?

    You have not told us what it is the "moderate Muslims" are supposed to be condemning. The Iraqi resistance? Well, lots of them do. The Taliban? Lots don't like them either. Al Qaeda? Lots don't like em. The rebels in Chechnya, Kashmir and Palestine? Well, now they have a lot more support. You will not, repeat, will not, find many Muslims criticizing those projects.

    Some have come out against the sui-bombs in Israel, but not many against the armed struggle there in general. Is this what you expect "moderate Islam" to do? To come out against armed struggle in Chechnya, Palestine and Kashmir? LOL! Ain't gonna happen bro.

    kender said...

    I expect moderate islam, (you know, all those people around the globe saying "Islam is a religion of peace") to stand with one voice and be heard. I expect them to say "These people are wrong. These are not our people. These people should be stopped. These people do not represent us."

    That is what I expect moderate islam to do. But they do not. Instead they simply hide their heads. They say nothing. Every moderate muslim I have personally talked to has said, (quietly and after looking around) I wish these men would be stopped.

    That, sir, is what I expect moderate islam to do. And so should the rest of the world.

    Or would that be "Infringing on their rights to practice their religion", as those on the left might claim.

    You know what? Your journalism degree and few years of experience on me caused me to expect a better debate. You are such a lefty. Bring it on old man.

    kender said...

    BTW, for anyone still confused, moderate islam should be condemning ALL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS that kill in the name of islam.

    Redneck Guru said...

    I don't know Kender. My mind is changing more and more every day. There are many people who profess to be Christians but do not accept the Bible as the word of God, do not accept the accounts of miracles as remotely psossible and do not understand the simplicity and grace of Jesus Christ.

    Yet they profess to be Christians.

    I am beginning to think that any Muslim that is devout in their beliefs is a potential enemy. I am beginning to believe that the Imams that preach hatred are evil and may be the true voice of Islam. I am beginning to believe that the reason there aren't any "moderate" muslims stepping up to call the killers of children what they are, is that the people that call themselves muslims but aren't true students of the religion cannot actaully discuss the religion and what it stands for (in other words they are "cultural" muslims, muslims in name only)...

    The ones that do, the true practitioners of Islam, know exactly of the evil in the Koran, the evil of thier Imans and that which Mohammed would have them do to wipe out the infidels.

    I am a believer in religious freedom, but it isn't an on/off switch, somewhere we have to realize that when a religion's basic dogma and doctrine is to destroy the things that you hold dear, the things that make our country what it is, a decision must be made.

    I am beginning to think its time to make it.

    Here is a link to some interesting reading, while Newsmax tends to go overboard on some storys, and I think the advertisements in the body of their "news" page take away from the overall value of the site, this article has stayed in my mind since I read it several years ago:

    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/9/24/152943.shtml

    Peace through Victory.

    job opportunitya said...

    Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
    and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
    for blogs.
    Where you been? You have got to look at my male plastic surgery blog!

    Post a Comment