Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    Yes, I am going to be called a racist for the following comment. Before the comment you, dear readers, need a touch of background.



    I was cruising through some of the blogs I read, and over at
  • Raeds there is a link to a documentary. It is linked here in the title.



    It purports to show the destruction in Fallujah, and deals with the refugees from that city. The film takes you, at one point, to the tent city that alot of the refugees are living in. When I saw that scene a thought crossed my mind. It is that thought for which I am going to be yelled at by alot of narrow minded people that have no appreciation for history and have failed to grasp the true meaning of comedy.



    The thought?



    "So what that they're living in tents. Didn't most of 'em live in tents for eons anyway? I fail to see the big deal. They should just call it 'getting in touch with their cultural roots". Hell, in America they would get money for a program like that."



    Commence the vitriol!!!
  • 3 comments:

    Redneck Guru said...

    Kinda like the massacre in Jenin. Oh thats right, there wasn't one.

    wandering coyote said...

    You really are the expert aren't you? A guy from California who argues with an Iraqi about what's really going on. try dahrjamahl.com you fuckin twit.

    kender said...

    NASCARBLUE!!!!! You are back! Yah. You have no idea how much I have missed your absolutely senseless ramblings. Really. I never realized what an idiot you are until I started clicking on all teh links you put in your posts to try to back up your position. You want to know my favorite post of yours so far? I say so far because I am sure that you can top it if you try real hard. It is the post titled "Tort reform? Yeah Right!"

    You really have no clue what tort reform is do you? And jumping onto DU (I saw the thread) and trying to get some lefties to come play was nice of you, but apparently you are too much of an idiot for even them to want to back you up.

    Anyway, welcome back.

    Post a Comment