Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    I adore your gentle hands
    The way your cheeks do flush
    When words are whispered in your ear
    That make you fiercely blush
    Shudders course through my dark soul
    Whenever you draw near
    As soft caresses from sweet lips
    Allay my raging fear
    Your arms encircle chasing off
    The ghosts which haunt my heart
    While quiet words of tenderness
    Heal what once was torn apart
    Your tender eyes which hide such pain
    Confront my hesitation
    Within those eyes I see such hope
    They melt my reservation
    My redemption have you brought
    With words and gestures bold
    My muse you have saved my life from
    A death in bitter cold


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment