Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    Folks, this is gonna be short. If you wanna read todays full blogburst about Jack Idema, go see one of our other blogbursters, a full list of which is at the bottom of this post.

    I would suggest going and reading about it at Cao's or at Jack's Personal Website.

    Now, some of the people involved in this debacle have intimated that none other than the NSA is monitoring those in the blogburst. Meh. Of course, that begs the question of how long these people have been working for No Such Agency, as the only way to know who gets monitored is to be one of those doing the monitoring.

    What these people using third grade scare tactics forgot to realize is that those of us on, in and of the right haven't said a thing about this alleged monitoring, as we aren't doing anything illegal, so we DON'T CARE IF TEH NSA WATCHES OVER OUR SHOULDERS!!!
    The other thing they may not have realized is that if the NSA is watching US, they are, by natural extension, watching those we deal with, so those that aren't in the blogburst, but are writing about this subject, are also being watched. And that makes me laugh.

    I am still waiting for the forces allied against Jack and his "Jack" booted thuggery (that term is trademarked and will be used for the soon to be released Idema Action Figure, so hands off), to show their mastery at inetrnet sleuthing and "out" me. I can't wait to hear who I work for, and how much trouble I am gonna be in when I am not blackmailed or extorted into silence either.

    So come on stoopidpats....bring it on ya little bitches....report lies to isp's and commit more fraud in yout quest to...quest to what? Just why the hell are you so hateful of Jack? What info does he have on ya', huh?

    Anyway stoopidpats, you have already commited fraud once, and the tables have been turned. The paypal account you're claiming is Jacks has nothing to do with him, and filing false reports is a crime.

    Ooops.

    Gotcha' beeyatch!!!



    Technorati Search for Jack Idema

    The Free Jack Idema Blogroll:

    The Pink Flamingo Bar & Grill
    The Lone Voice
    Red Hot Cuppa Politics
    Kender's Musings
    Irate Nate
    The Devil's Kitchen
    Cao's Blog
    Big Dog's Weblog
    Theodore's World
    NIF
    Rottweiler Puppy
    Making Headlines
    My Newz n' Ideas
    Right For Scotland
    Freedom Folks
    The City Troll

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment