Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive






    Well I was quite shocked to be tagged with the Blogger of the World meme" making its' way around the nets by my OLD friend Mustang.

    The words he wrote about me were even more surprising.

    From Mustang comes the rules (or at least his version of them I think)

    How this is supposed to work is that I will now identify exceptional blogs, notify the authors, and then they in turn will repeat the process. If this doesn’t give enough credit to these good writers, at least it will introduce them to my few readers. The more blog-sites one visits, the more enriched you are by the extraordinary diversity of opinion, writing style, and interests.


    So thank you for this honor, Mustang. I, like you, wish we had a cash prize for this honor, but in lieu of that there is always the fun of tagging other people and making them work.

    OK, here's my list;

    First up is my bud Ogre who highlights government idiocy (especially in South Carolina) at Ogre's View. Ogre is perhaps the MOST Freedom loving patriot I have ever known, and sensibly espouses the most logical positions that will lead to true freedom.

    Next up is John Bambenek who covers various topics at Part Time Pundit, and whose favorite hobby is poking at the Kos Kids. He is so phenomenally gifted in his hobby of choice that Kos named him Wanker of the Year-Blogosphere Division. An award that I hold in the highest esteem an am patently envious about.

    Next up is the one and only Gribbit who covers politics with an astuteness honed by a very conservative stance. I am still not sure if it's a shame that there is only one Gribbit, or a damned shame that we can't clone him and save the world, but I increasingly lean towards the latter decision.

    Next up is my good friend Justin, who blogs at Right On The Right and is going to be President of this country someday, and when that happens watch out, because he already promised me either Secretary of Offense (because I am more offensive than anyone else he knows) or Minister of Vice (under the belief that a Minister of something should know as much as possible about what they are Ministering about.

    Just for fun I am gonna toss in Misha at The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler simnply because if you haven't seen this site you have missed the most inventive wordsmith I have ever seen, and the most patriotic, freedom loving Emperor Of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy working to end the pesky rebel alliance as there possibly could be.


    Finally, (and at risk of getting myself verbally reamed for doing this as it will take time out of his already too busy days to respond to it) Check out Rick Moran's Right Wing Nut House. Don't let the name fool you. The dissection of current events, both at home and abroad by Rick is one of the most astute and sensible views you will fin online, at all, period.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment