Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Maybe it is because I am jaded.

    Maybe it is because I understand that there is only so much one can put up with from another human.

    Or maybe it is because I know what a weak-minded simpleton Cindy Sheehan is these days.

    It seems her husband has filed for divorce, and I can't blame him one bit. Wacky Sheehan has become a tool of the left.

    The same left that continues to harp on the same points and NEVER has one solution has, as the world knows by now, taken Wacky and pushed her over the edge, rallying to her useless personal crusade in Crawford while she demands to see President Bush, all the while hoping that she doesn't wake up and realize that once she snaps and becomes a stuttering, blubbering simp in a corner that they will leave her to her demons and search out the next victim they can drain the emotional life from in their never ending quest to vilify Bush&Co.

    What you are seeing in the Wacky Chronicles and the seemingly never ending coverage she is garnering in the news is the death throes of the left. They are absolutely without any semblance of ideas or solutions, so they have one tactic; Attack Bush.

    Why her husband waited to kick this moron to the curb is beyond me, as she has, by all reports, been in a steady decline for awhile now. Once he gets a divorce from her I would suggest forcing her to drop the name of Sheehan ASAP before she does anymore damage to the man's reputation.

    On the other side of the coin that the left uses as their currency of choice in their cowardly attempt to buy a salve for their ever guilty hearts, (cowards have a built in bucket of guilt which gives them the ability to justify their spineless actions) is This story here about a man in Iran names Akbar Ganji.

    Says a part of that story;

    Mr. Ganji is a journalist in Iran who started a hunger strike on June 11 after being jailed on a charge of being "un-Islamic" because he demands democratic reform in Iran. His reports of mysterious killings of dissidents under Iran's clerical leaders have made him a hero in Iran. (Official Iranian reports say he ended his hunger strike on Tuesday.)


    So here at home in the good old U.S.of A. we have a large part of this country that doesn't understand what we are fighting, why we are fighting or who we are fighting and slowly causing a woman that is apparently emotionally unstable to run closer to the edge while in Iran there is a man that is fighting to bring Freedom to his country, sitting in jail because he realizes that the edge that Iran, and the rest of the world that subscribes to the Mullahs views of Islam, is a precipice that will only bring subjugation to his people.

    Sounds like Akbar is trying to help his country back away from the cliff that Wacky Sheehan and the American Left are running towards headlong and blindfolded.

    8 comments:

    Raven said...

    Very good assessment Kender.
    Very good and right on target. There's alot of BlOG Talk about Cindy, and you bring it to a different perpsective.

    Where is my steel toed bra?
    Did I leave it with you?
    LOL

    Gribbit said...

    This is a cross-posted comment that I posted on Blog Sagacity about this same subject:

    This woman is insane. She hasn't a clue as to what she is talking about. She is screaming at the top of her lungs that she wants to talk to the President. Well, she already did over a year ago. Does she figure that because she lost her son in the war that she is entitled to access to the President whenever she wants?

    I don't pity her, I don't empathize with her, and to tell you the truth, I'm sick of seeing her ignorant ugly face on TV spewing rhetoric written for her by Mikie Moore, Move On, Code Pink and her publicist. Yes, this woman has a publicist. And a book deal no doubt.

    Make no mistake, I think that this is a ploy which will spark a outlet for revenue for this moronic cry-baby.

    Hers was not the only child of AMERICA who has given his life. And make no mistake, Casey is OUR child. He willinly joined the armed forces to protect US. And gave his life for that purpose. To me, he is a hero. And she could learn from his example.

    I'd like to ask her husband a question. WHAT TOOK YOU SO DAMNED LONG?!?

    End of Rant

    Raven said...

    Good question Gribbit-about the husband. And Casey must be rolling in his grave.

    Always On Watch said...

    Kender,
    Glad you posted notification that you have up a new article here. I've been so busy with The Truth Project that I'm barely able to make blog rounds. If you're still interested in joining in (I think you were the one who let expressed an interest), let me know via email.

    Good contrast here between that treasonous Sheehan and the valorous Akbar Ganji. Just today, I was chatting with my best friend, who lives in Texas, and we discussed Mr. Sheehan's desire to separate from his wacko wife--who has buddied up with the likes of Michael Moore--and Ganji, who understands what's at stake in Iraq. Sheehan needs to shut down her road-show and go home!

    I have no patience with those, particularly Americans, who don't support the coalition effort in Iraq. Let 'em go live in the Middle East and see how they like it over THERE.

    The MaryHunter said...

    Only one end do they have, though I'd extend it a bit further: Attack AMERICA, and Bush as the personification of all that is evil (in their eyes) about us... which means, attack all that is right and honorable and noble about us, and the U.S.

    Well done, bud!

    Ogre said...

    I think this really does illustrate how certifiably insane the left has become in this country.

    job opportunitya said...

    Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
    back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
    exactly like this blog.
    I was in love with your free plastic surgery blog site.

    job opportunitya said...

    Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
    return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
    I look for blogs close to your work!
    Stop by and look at my costa rica plastic surgery blog site.

    Post a Comment