Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    ...the Isrealis are making a mistake pulling out of the West Bank and Gaza.....the "palestinians" are simply going to see this as a sign of weakness and find another reason to attack Isreal when they can't make a good go of it getting a viable economy going.....after all....war is pretty much all they have known for many, MANY years, and none of them really have a good idea of what to do without fighting.....besides, I think that they may be really lazy at heart....at least the ones that are still living there....all of the "palestinians" I have met here work their tails off....mostly at liquor stores and gas stations....but they work their tails off......

    Radical islamists must die.....no mercy, no quarter, no safe haven.....we should treat them the same way they treat us.....well, without all teh nasty head sawing....after all, if God wanted us to saw off heads to kill people he wouldn'thave given us the bullet right?...

    the french still suck....I kinda hope they do get slowly taken over by muslims in the next two decades....it would give us a chance to sit back and tell 'em to make their own damned bed for once.....

    Women are hard to deal with.....

    Women you are interested in doubly so....

    The public school system sucks so badly that my son, who is well advanced beyond his classmates doesn't have any advanced work available to him....so either I homeschool or let him languish a year until his classmates catch up to him....I think I will get him a tutor.....

    I got unlinked by a blog written by a commie kid....I think I will leave his blog up anyway...he never has anything of sense to say but it is always good to go read someone that can't think correctly and realize how lucky you are to not need special ed.

    3 comments:

    loboinok said...

    yes those women are complicated creatures for sure.

    Mustang said...

    Kender, if you can afford it, place your son in a private school. If not, then homeschooling is the next best alternative. I would never recommend that you allow him to continue in public school, and remember, I was a public school teacher for 14 years.

    job opportunitya said...

    I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
    Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
    blog.
    If your look to uncover information, please visit my pro and cons of plastic surgery blog

    Post a Comment