Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    Ever since the Terri Schiavo autopsy came out there have been a whole lot of asshatted libs out here in the 'sphere screeching with self-rightous glee "Seee? SEE?WETOLDYOUWETOLDYOUNEENERNEENERNEENER" as if they are vindicated and Terri's death now qualifies as a "win" for them.


    Only the left would consider a death a "win".

    Gun-totin' liberal, one of the few sensible libs I know, has a different take on it, but doesn't apologize for fighting with his fellow libs over this issue. He says what we were saying. We didn't know enough, so we err on the side of life. I know that simple idea is hard for some of you libs to grasp, but it is there and it is a very simple concept.....I don't understand how such simpletons (G-TL excluded) just can't seem to grasp a simple concept.

    Well I don't apologize. We said there were too many questions...and I am still not satisfied with the answers, and most likely never will be. From the fact that mikey schiavo acted like a petulant 4 year old that needed his ass smacked, to the fact that all her parents wanted was to take care of her, and he wouldn't let them, saying he loved terri, girlfriend and kids notwithstanding, this thing stank.

    Like I told G-TL, "Sometimes, it is more important to be right with your heart, than right with the law."

    Onto pedophiles and the ACLU.

    Go here or here or anyone of a lot of other sites and help us fight the ACLU.

    And if you are a card-carrying member of the ACLU you should be ashamed of your self and you do not have permission to engage what little you have left of your grey matter around here, so kindly slink away and roll a blunt.

    4 comments:

    The GTL™ said...

    I appreciate the kind words and the linkie-luv, sir.

    There are actually a lot of sensible libs out there, I just wish they would step up and join me in my fight to take my party back from the far-left wackos who are destroying the whole concept of liberalism. But I guess that is a topic for another day.

    Thanks again, Kender. It was an honor and a pleasure standing with you and the others during Terri's last few weeks.

    loboinok said...

    Excellent job Kender! Wish you were here in Florida with me!

    The MaryHunter said...

    G-TL, speak up more, dammit man! :-) Whether there are really that many 'sensible libs' out there... remains to be seen... though, some of my best friends are libs... not many tho... :-|

    Kender: Just keep 'em comin'! :D

    Jay: GO BACK TO YOUR VACATION! :D

    Steve said...

    Kender, I could use the back up, besides you crack me up. Visit my Terri Schiavo post and watch in the comment section how it goes to the war in Iraq, our lying leaders and then to the "Downing Street Memo".

    I think you'd enjoy it...

    Steve

    Post a Comment