Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    A parody song from Rusty Humphries to teh tune of "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch" called "You're the french".



    You're the weak ones

    You're the french

    You've made some shaaady deals

    You're as cuddly as a Baathist

    You're as charming as an eel

    You're the free-eench



    You're as yellow as a banana



    Surrender and squeeeaaallll



    You're a traitor

    You're the french

    We've saved you from

    Two waaaars



    You're brain is made of brie cheese

    Jacque Chirac we like no more

    You're the free-eench



    I wouldn't trust you



    You've done this befooooooree



    You're the vile ones

    You're the french

    You have grape stains on your smiles

    You have all the allied secrets

    And you gave saddam the files

    You're the freee-eench



    Given the choice between the two of you



    I'd have taken Jong Il

    5 comments:

    KraftyOne said...

    How do you feel about the Statue of Liberty?

    Lillet Langtry said...

    Wow. Kender.

    I'm really disappointed in you.

    That's retarded.

    Kind regards,

    Lillet

    kender said...

    I like The Statue of Liberty. But if the french had kept it as a reminder of liberty instead of making it for us perhaps that song would have never been written.

    MaxedOutMama said...

    I cracked up!

    Daniel said...

    The statue of Liberty was a nice gesture from a country before its morph into the weaklings they are today.

    Go get married, we don't hate you, we pity you.

    I laughed too.

    Did I get everyone?

    Post a Comment