Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    The House rushed through legislation that would force "Anyone providing an 'electronic communication service' or 'remote computing service' to the public who learns about the transmission or storage of information about certain illegal activities or an illegal image" to report it or face up to THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS in fines!!!!

    This includes the corner coffee shop with the free wifi. So now you are going to have the coffee shop owner forced by law to keep an eye on your surfing while you down that double soy decaf latte mochachinno frappawhatthehell...nice huh?

    This bill went through without any kind of review, and the greatly changed text is not available for public review. That's the Democrats for ya....."Shut up and do what we tell ya, don't ask questions, it's for the children."

    When the republic fails I want you to please take note that it was the left stealing your rights and snooping into your life. The Right believes you are a friggin grownup and can make your own decisions.

    Nanny statism at it's virtual worst.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment