Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    Or so claims the stupid bitch in the video that is linked in the title.

    Webtback, Nigger, Kike, Wop, Honky, Cracker, Spic, Chink.......these are words that divide and insult, but also words we have the right to use.

    Most people don't say these words anymore, especially if they are whi...err, Caucasian, because someone will generally get angry with them.

    So why is it that "people of color" as they so euphemistically call themselves, seem to be able to use them at will and never get taken to task?

    I don't think the woman in the video should be fired, or sent to a "diversity class" or anything else. I do think she needs a lesson in the history of the U.S.

    I find it ironic that the very same country that is set up for her to become a lawyer and a teacher and gives her opportunities that she would likely not have in any other country in the world is the one she attacks and vilifies.

    If America didn't exist what do you think the chance is that she would be a barefoot and pregnant housewife in the middle of some God-forsaken desert in the middle of Mehico popping out kids and rolling tortillas?

    Viva la revolucion my ass.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment