Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    I hate the fact that there is a Miss Black America out there.

    No, not the British Rock band, although I bet they really pissed off the Miss Black America Pageant People.

    And I am not talking about the book either.

    Nope, I am talking about the pageant, and not Miss Black America herself.

    It is about goddamned time that someone stood up and said

    Enough is fucking enough people!!!!!


    Fer chrissakes, people say racism is alive and well in the good ol' U.S. of A. and they are fuckin right.

    But it aint us whities that are the ones being racist now is it?

    It's all you stupid motherfuckers out there on the left whining like a bunch of little bitches about slavery (which was bad) and crying about shit that happened well over a goddamned century ago and letting racism run through the streets and not saying a fucking word about because it is against everyone EXCEPT the blac....excuse me, african am....NO...FUCK THAT SHIT TOO BITCHES.

    BLACKS...There I said it....

    BLACKSBLACKSBLACKS!!!!!

    If I decided to start a Miss White America Pageant how fast do you think they ACLU, NAACP and a whole host of other groups would be on my ass like cat in a kettle in a chinese restaurant?

    At about the same damned speed, and that's fast.

    So, to all of you out there that aren't black, and aren't saying a damned word about Miss Black America, (which should politically correctly be called "Miss African American America", but that doesn't have a good ring now does it?), all of you whiny ass bitches out there on the left with your fucking PCitis and your overly sensitive wailing hearts and lack of common fucking sense should take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and realize that what happened over a hundred years ago is in the past, and the best way to make up for it has already been done. There are no special laws for black vs. white. It is all equal.

    So Pray to ST.FU and realize that in your whining guilt ridden quest to make everything right and not feel like such an asshole because you have more than someone else you are promoting the very thing you set out to eradicate.

    Fucking Dumbass Liberals Fucktards.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment