Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kenders Musings!


powered by Bloglet

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

Blogs I Like

In no particular order):
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

Iraqi Blogs

The Other Side Of The Street

New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
(Pissed Liberals)
Luna Kitten
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

Send me some greenbacks

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders

The Wide Awakes

Give me some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"




Technorati

Technorati search

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    Really I do.....I want to complain about the left politicizing relief efforts, (leave it to them to do such a petty thing), but I am short on time...

    I wish to bitch about finding such disparate numbers, and numbers that don't match what I remember, online, regarding tsunami aid (in cash) provided by the US.

    I wish to point out that had Bush gathered together everyone that is now being called to help with Katrina then certain people (and we all know who THOSE whiny fucks are don't we?), would have accused him of "wasting resources and money" by not waiting to see how many people may be needed to help.

    I want to mention that I have never linked to Instapundit as I have always considered him to be simply a successful link farmer and not a blogger. In fact, I don't believe I have ever read anything he has written that was longer than a sentence or two. But this is exactly why the post you are reading has no links to all of the things I am typing about...I am not a link farmer, I am a blogger, and a pant-clad blogger at that....but if I were going to link to a link farmer, it would be TJ over at NIF. (he is linked in the Wide Awakes blogroll in my sidebar)

    Finally, I wish to thank the academ....sorry, wrong speech....I wish to thank all of the stupid kids I met protesting against Bush the other day.....you kids on the left, (and you adults there also), really have no idea how stupid you sound...especially when you are simply parrots for crap you read or decide to choose one small point and stick with that single argument....really, the fact that you cannot see the bigger picture, much less comprehend it, makes me very glad that I stayed out of college....I honestly believe that the degrees you hold in such supposedly vast numbers, (you idiots on the left are the ones always bringing that up), are, for the most part, really expensive pieces of toilet paper.....I will take my comprehension, honest love of country and common sense over your silly degrees anyday.

    Thank you, and Good Day!

    cross posted atThe wide awakes

    7 comments:

    loboinok said...

    Great to see a new post up over here. Great rant as always Kender.

    T Bone Steak said...

    Nice to see how your blog is coming along. My site Life Insurance Quote isn't a blog, but I do think it might still be useful for someone.

    kender said...

    I never claimed that instaP isn't useful.....just that it isn't a blog, and I rarely link to sites that aren't blogs...I think I may have one link that isn't a blog in fact, and that link is to where I work....

    Seth said...

    Kender;

    Re this post: BRAVO!!!!

    Steve said...

    Kender, this was really good. I think you hit the nail on the head. I read some of your comments over at Cao's. You really can keep a conservative from doubting himself.

    Steve

    Ogre said...

    Oh, just come right out and say what you've got to say and stop beating around the Bush! ;)

    Raven said...

    Beating who's bush???

    LOL

    Post a Comment